Discussions under Troubleshooting

Precompile orchard module views

first post: code1235 wrote: We have very big project built on orchard CMS and having some perfo...

Render Content Item's Display HTML in Backend API Controller

first post: AikiNoodles wrote: I've been searching for hours without seeming to get a proper solut...

Custom dysplay ContentType

first post: Skripin_Alexey wrote: How to draw a conclusion only in Layout content if it contains othe...

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

first post: DustinMichaels wrote: I am getting the following error on startup of my orchard site. Any...

latest post: gauravesehgal wrote: We are having similar issues also. Was there ever an resolution to ...

Problem with cache

first post: borrierulez wrote: Hey everyone, I have a weird problem with caching, this is my cod...

Installing themes and modules from the Orchard CLI

first post: tR4x wrote: Hi, I performed a basic Orchard setup (Site name, database connect...

Is layout content indexed in Lucene?

first post: Makedonian wrote: Hello all, quick question: is there a way for layout element conten...

Cannot create new theme using codegen

first post: subratasarkar wrote: I Enabled feature Code Generation. Changed command prompt to orchar...

Media Library: Error uploading image files, PDF files work

first post: jgatten wrote: When I click "import" in the media library and try to upload an ima...

latest post: Holmes999 wrote: I just had the same issue and your fix worked for me. Orchard v1.9...

Not apply .po files for module

first post: JeKachan wrote: I install Orchard CMS 1.10 and take russian translate from https://...

latest post: eRuth wrote: I had a play with the translation using .po files a little while ag...