Discussions under Customizing Orchard

Initial Setup Database Connection

first post: fchateau wrote: I installed Orchard from source, and built solution from Visual Stu...

latest post: Aleh wrote: It looks that you set ConnectionString on a Web.config file. But th...

Create a Layout and add an element to it programmatically

first post: DrunkWolf wrote: Hi! I would like to know if it is possible to create a new Layout i...

Media Upload slow

first post: Jay1 wrote: Uploading files in the MediaLibrary have become slow as of late and...

latest post: atique wrote: I have the same issue with latest orchard. Media upload is slow. Mo...

Orchard deployment

first post: Astrochimp wrote: I'm a beginner with Orchard, and am using Visual Studio (VS) 2017 C...

Encoding Spaces

first post: benthacker wrote: Hi, I work for a service provider that works with customers of Orc...

Any way to add a rowversion or timestamp field to a custom database table

first post: bhoffy2002 wrote: I'm fairly new to customizing orchard and i am trying to create a c...

Orchard now works on Mono

first post: grendello wrote: Hello guys, My name is Marek Habersack and I work at Novell in the...

latest post: x1 wrote: Applicaiton output ``` Loaded assembly: /app/lib/mono/gac/Microsoft...

DateTime Field doesn't appear in search index

first post: sjoyous wrote: I have created one content part say News which is attachable, havin...

New Orchard Installation: keep forgetting "Set as home page" setting

first post: agentgates wrote: Hello Everyone, I have installed Orchard on a server. After the in...

latest post: mastaba wrote: I have the same Problem which i get only with Postgres. I tried die...

Wiki Module

first post: solabar wrote: Is there a wiki implementation for Orchard. It isn't the hardest th...

latest post: DennisR wrote: Bump. Basically what I'm looking for is to use wiki-like syntax to...