Discussions under Customizing Orchard

Missing page titles

first post: JoelCogley wrote: Hey all, I've got the weirdest issue with page titles that I've b...

explanation orchard controllers(how to happend resolve controllers with parameters)

first post: xxarchexx wrote: I look some orchard atcions (List) can be seen with parameters (Li...

answered by: xxarchexx wrote: I look some orchard atcions (List) can be seen with parameters (Li...

Content Item Lookup and Selection in Editor Form

first post: marcon71 wrote: I'm sure that what I want to achieve must be a pretty standard requ...

latest post: marcon71 wrote: no problem..... I found a couple of examples now...

answered by: marcon71 wrote: no problem..... I found a couple of examples now...

Some questions on customizing orchard

first post: ATarekOsman wrote: Dears, I am new to Orchard and I have some questions if any one c...

Render Content Item's Display HTML in Backend API Controller

first post: AikiNoodles wrote: I've been searching for hours without seeming to get a proper solut...

Custom dysplay ContentType

first post: Skripin_Alexey wrote: How to draw a conclusion only in Layout content if it contains othe...

Is it available to get workflow record id in form describe() function of activity

first post: ezrachen wrote: Hi I want to get others activity id in activity's describe() ...

latest post: ezrachen wrote: Hi I have found a interface IHttpContextAccessor var activityId =...

Site Settings not updating on background

first post: arjunatantri wrote: hi all, I've a content part that i attached to Site, and it has pr...

latest post: arjunatantri wrote: the record gets updated, but the infoset doesnt.

Wiki Module

first post: solabar wrote: Is there a wiki implementation for Orchard. It isn't the hardest th...

Exporting a static version of an Orchard site

first post: PeterGriffin wrote: I would like to export an entire Orchard web site to static files f...

latest post: nomadian wrote: Is there a reason you can't use Orchard & just turn the File System...