Discussions under Writing themes

Cannot create new theme using codegen

first post: subratasarkar wrote: I Enabled feature Code Generation. Changed command prompt to orchar...

My Orchard Page is causing a Login Request

first post: dean5757 wrote: I am using a custom Template in Orchard. When calling my page I am...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: That seems odd. I would try and see if this is the case for other p...

Simple widget text embedded in article balise

first post: brdlau wrote: In the header of the current Default layer, I'm adding a simple tex...

Manually Resolve IOrchardServices for Bundle Config

first post: owlyowl wrote: Hi I am just trying to find out how would I manually resolve IOrch...

latest post: Elmarill wrote: have the same problem. I implement BundlesConfig like you (public c...

Body Summary - use image as 'More' link

first post: laurencemadill wrote: I'm customising a theme and slowly getting my head round different ...

latest post: laurencemadill wrote: That's perfect. Exactly what I needed, thanks very much

answered by: sfmskywalker wrote: You could do this: <p> @body <a href="@Url.ItemDisplayUrl(c...

Can I Place a part in 2 different zones in the same display Type

first post: Kwolly wrote: I have a content type, Events, that has a Start date field. The des...

Lost Dashboard theme

first post: adamnorton wrote: While working with orchard trying to create a new theme. I somehow ...

latest post: adamnorton wrote: "Orchard.Web\App_Data\Logs" the log file is empty non-dashboard th...

codegen theme issue

first post: adamnorton wrote: Using OrchardCMS from git. (current) Visual Studio 2015 used bin...

Orchard Git repo with submodules

first post: hsimah wrote: I have a brand new computer and I am setting up my dev environment....

latest post: IngoVals wrote: I've got a late reply here. Using submodules was the method I was ...

Modules\Orchard.OutputCache\Services\DefaultTagCache.cs:line 18 -- Index was outside the bounds of the array.

first post: siva9000 wrote: Hi, Please help me with this below issue, after this happens any ...

latest post: siva9000 wrote: Thank you sfmskywalker , let me get ITagCache and DefaultTagCache f...