Discussions under Administration

Exporting a static version of an Orchard site

first post: PeterGriffin wrote: I would like to export an entire Orchard web site to static files f...

latest post: nomadian wrote: Is there a reason you can't use Orchard & just turn the File System...

The Orchard.Azure.DatabaseCache configuration settings are missing or invalid.

first post: philipacrowe wrote: Hello, I'm trying to make a local instance use my azure db. When i ...

Orchard Telerik Theme development

first post: dev1energyfunder wrote: hi anyone we want to create telerik dashboard theme in orchard cms ...

convert image to Base64 on

first post: josh13jj wrote: Hi whenI call the orchard service to return the HTML content of a p...

Give permission to role programmatically

first post: ricky_patnaik wrote: I want to give permission to a role on a specific instance of a con...

Media Library: Error uploading image files, PDF files work

first post: jgatten wrote: When I click "import" in the media library and try to upload an ima...

latest post: Holmes999 wrote: I just had the same issue and your fix worked for me. Orchard v1.9...

Redis Cache issue with Azure in Orchard 1.10

first post: nayanjpatel wrote: Hi, When I have enabled redis cache related modules for one tenan...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: Anything in the Orchard log files under App_Data/Log?

How switch localization for all Content Items and localizable strings

first post: JeKachan wrote: I want create switching links between cultures for changing cultur...

Admin security?

first post: glen wrote: Where can I find documentation about how secure Orchard is? Does t...

latest post: LeonCP wrote: I have one question regarding security implementations in Orchard 2...

showorchard.com Account suspended

first post: ijaz_codeplex wrote: i hope it will be fixed soon.

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: It's fixed. Thanks for the headsup.