Discussions under Administration

Admin Screen

first post: kotor000 wrote: Overall Orchard is pretty good. The admin screen is not up to par. ...

latest post: kotor000 wrote: There is really no activity over here.

Server Side Validation in Dynamic Forms

first post: matthewjamesr wrote: Hello, I need to do some server side validation with some of my f...

latest post: matthewjamesr wrote: I figured this out... I added a Decision to my workflow before th...

answered by: matthewjamesr wrote: I figured this out... I added a Decision to my workflow before th...

Custom dysplay ContentType

first post: Skripin_Alexey wrote: How to draw a conclusion only in Layout content if it contains othe...

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

first post: DustinMichaels wrote: I am getting the following error on startup of my orchard site. Any...

latest post: gauravesehgal wrote: We are having similar issues also. Was there ever an resolution to ...

Exporting a static version of an Orchard site

first post: PeterGriffin wrote: I would like to export an entire Orchard web site to static files f...

latest post: nomadian wrote: Is there a reason you can't use Orchard & just turn the File System...

The Orchard.Azure.DatabaseCache configuration settings are missing or invalid.

first post: philipacrowe wrote: Hello, I'm trying to make a local instance use my azure db. When i ...

Orchard Telerik Theme development

first post: dev1energyfunder wrote: hi anyone we want to create telerik dashboard theme in orchard cms ...

convert image to Base64 on

first post: josh13jj wrote: Hi whenI call the orchard service to return the HTML content of a p...

Give permission to role programmatically

first post: ricky_patnaik wrote: I want to give permission to a role on a specific instance of a con...

Media Library: Error uploading image files, PDF files work

first post: jgatten wrote: When I click "import" in the media library and try to upload an ima...

latest post: Holmes999 wrote: I just had the same issue and your fix worked for me. Orchard v1.9...