Oct 4, 2016 at 5:34 AM
Edited Nov 2, 2016 at 6:30 AM
I'm trying to create shapes based on retrieving data from a 3rd party service. I have managed to get the above example working but have the following issues/aims:
- I want to define the shapes in the activating filter - e.g.
Building Shapes - how do I do this?
- The display is a master-details view. Is there a better way to create and display the child list (from code)? bleroy wrote some good articles - but no code demos:
Ways of linking things
- The current way I create and compose the shape hierarchy works...but seems wrong
- When the shapes are rendered to the page - only the top level shape works with the placement.info, how do I compose the shapes so this works?
- Can I then use layouts to alter the display?
IDeliverable - Layouts