codegen error "

Topics: Core, Customizing Orchard, Troubleshooting
Aug 31 at 4:39 PM
Edited Aug 31 at 4:42 PM
Getting an error.

Using Orchard Latest, Zip VS 2015

When I try to create a new theme (module has same error as well)

when I attempt to use the /CreateProject:true I get the following error, no such error when that option is not included.
Some items seem to be there, some do not.

I am a Orchard Newbie but I have spent the last two weeks reading the documentation, and watching tutorials.
:) Not a beginner developer,
AppDomain of Orchard session has been unloaded. (Retrying...)
Initializing Orchard session. (This might take a few seconds...)
Creating Theme CinevizCMS

Error executing command "codegen theme CinevizCMS"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: startIndex

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: startIndex

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: startIndex]
   at System.String.Insert(Int32 startIndex, String value)
   at Orchard.CodeGeneration.Commands.CodeGenerationCommands.AddToSolution(TextWriter output, String projectName, String projectGuid, String containingFolder, String solutionFolderGuid)
   at Orchard.CodeGeneration.Commands.CodeGenerationCommands.CreateThemeFromTemplates(TextWriter output, String themeName, String baseTheme, String projectGuid, Boolean includeInSolution)
   at Orchard.CodeGeneration.Commands.CodeGenerationCommands.IntegrateTheme(String themeName, String baseTheme)
   at Orchard.CodeGeneration.Commands.CodeGenerationCommands.CreateTheme(String themeName)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Command returned non-zero result: Fail

orchard>
NOTE: even with out the error the new theme has tags in the theme.txt file like : $$BaseTheme$$