Role permissions: Form Submission

Topics: Administration
Apr 13 at 3:35 PM
I'm trying to make a role that gives a user the ability to manage from submissions.

The Form Submission option doesn't appear in the dashboard until I also grant "Manage Settings" in the Settings Feature. This opens up features that I don't want the user to have access to.

Enabling "Manage Custom Forms" under Orchard.Dynamic.Forms Feature alone doesn't reveal the Form Submission option.
Apr 14 at 7:12 PM
If Form Submissions options are not visible then Dynamic Forms are not working

What version of Orchard?

Use Role Anonymous for user submissions
Custom forms is a old module but still included in Orchard ,and different from Dynamic forms.

I cannot get dynamic forms to work since 1.9.1 on production, tried everything I know.
Apr 14 at 10:10 PM
My forms are working. It's the management of the form data that I'm having issues with. I want to make a user who has very limited capabilities. I made a user and gave it a role that has front-end, dashboard, and management of forms privileges. But the ability to manage forms only becomes available if I also grant the "Manage Settings" under the Settings Feature. This gives the user access to all kinds of things that I don't want them to have access to.