Upgrade from 1.9.2 to 1.10

Topics: Installing Orchard, Troubleshooting
Apr 2 at 9:55 PM
After following the procedure for upgrading an existing orchard cms site, I get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /


I'm using iis and sqlce

What am I forgetting?
Developer
Apr 3 at 1:02 PM
This means your site could not be started for some reason. Can't tell more without further details.
Please check site logs at App_Data/Logs for more information and paste it here so we could give you a better answer.
Apr 3 at 1:17 PM
I think this is the right section of the log. I was switching back and forth from the old working version to the new error version:

2016-04-02 14:36:12,428 [7] Orchard.Alias.Implementation.Updater.AliasHolderUpdater - (null) - ERROR Exception during Alias refresh
NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException: could not execute query
[ select aliasrecor0_.Id as Id7_, aliasrecor0_.Path as Path7_, aliasrecor0_.RouteValues as RouteVal3_7_, aliasrecor0_.Source as Source7_, aliasrecor0_.IsManaged as IsManaged7_, aliasrecor0_.Action_id as Action6_7_ from Orchard_Alias_AliasRecord aliasrecor0_ where aliasrecor0_aliasrecor0_.Id>@p0 order by aliasrecor0_.Id asc ]
Name:p1 - Value:0
[SQL: select aliasrecor0_.Id as Id7_, aliasrecor0_.Path as Path7_, aliasrecor0_.RouteValues as RouteVal3_7_, aliasrecor0_.Source as Source7_, aliasrecor0_.IsManaged as IsManaged7_, aliasrecor0_.Action_id as Action6_7_ from Orchard_Alias_AliasRecord aliasrecor0_ where aliasrecor0_aliasrecor0_.Id>@p0 order by aliasrecor0_.Id asc] ---> System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException: The column name is not valid. [ Node name (if any) = aliasrecor0_,Column name = IsManaged ]
at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ProcessResults(Int32 hr)
at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.CompileQueryPlan()
at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, ResultSetOptions options)
at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteReader(IDbCommand cmd)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.GetResultSet(IDbCommand st, Boolean autoDiscoverTypes, Boolean callable, RowSelection selection, ISessionImplementor session)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQuery(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies, IResultTransformer forcedResultTransformer)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies, IResultTransformer forcedResultTransformer)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, IResultTransformer forcedResultTransformer)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, IResultTransformer forcedResultTransformer)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.ListIgnoreQueryCache(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters)
at NHibernate.Loader.Hql.QueryLoader.List(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters)
at NHibernate.Hql.Ast.ANTLR.QueryTranslatorImpl.List(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters)
at NHibernate.Engine.Query.HQLQueryPlan.PerformList(QueryParameters queryParameters, ISessionImplementor session, IList results)
at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.List(IQueryExpression queryExpression, QueryParameters queryParameters, IList results)
at NHibernate.Impl.AbstractSessionImpl.List(IQueryExpression queryExpression, QueryParameters parameters)
at NHibernate.Impl.AbstractQueryImpl2.List()
at NHibernate.Linq.DefaultQueryProvider.ExecuteQuery(NhLinqExpression nhLinqExpression, IQuery query, NhLinqExpression nhQuery)
at NHibernate.Linq.DefaultQueryProvider.Execute(Expression expression)
at NHibernate.Linq.DefaultQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression)
at Remotion.Linq.QueryableBase1.GetEnumerator()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator
2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List1..ctor(IEnumerable1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Orchard.Alias.Implementation.Updater.AliasHolderUpdater.Refresh()
Apr 3 at 3:56 PM
I actually got it working. I did the same instructions that I used from here yesterday:
http://docs.orchardproject.net/Documentation/Upgrading-a-site-to-a-new-version-of-Orchard

but this time I copied the web.config files from the directories in the old site. I also had to change permissions again, but it is up now.