An unexpected exception occurred while binding a dynamic operation - Localizatiion

Topics: Localization
Sep 20, 2015 at 4:59 AM
Hi all,

I'm hoping that someone can please help me. Firstly, I'm not a web developer but I've made a few basic sites and am quite handy with HTML. I'm manged to create a new site through Orchard which I've very happy with. It works fine locally but I've encountered quite a few bugs while uploading. I'm currently stuck on this one:

An unexpected exception occurred while binding a dynamic operation

Source Error:

Line 2: @{
Line 3: Style.Require("Localization");
Line 4: IEnumerable<LocalizationPart> localizations = Model.Localizations;
Line 5: }
Line 6: @if (localizations != null && localizations.Count() > 0) {

This is followed by a heap of code under the following 2 headings:

[RuntimeBinderInternalCompilerException: An unexpected exception occurred while binding a dynamic operation]

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]

I'd greatly appreciate any assistance and please remember I'm no expert so you may need to give me the beginners version!
Developer
Sep 22, 2015 at 12:07 PM
Which file is this? So you;re saying this works fine on your local machine, but fails on your webserver? How are you uploading your site? Plain FTP, WebDeploy? Are you using the build script (ClickToBuild.cmd)?
Sep 22, 2015 at 1:30 PM
Thanks sfmskywalker for asking, I really appreciate it.

I've managed to get it working today. Feel free to check out my site. It's a creative site for my poetry, photography, music etc.

www.poetryplace.com.au

Cheers
Developer
Sep 22, 2015 at 3:17 PM
Glad to hear you got it working.
Congrats with your site, nicely done! Love how you blended in the Orchard logo. :)