Topics: Customizing Orchard
Aug 11, 2015 at 12:34 PM
How do I get one website to show up on my page in orchard?
I tried using iframes such as
<iframe src="blackmarketgames.azurewebsites.net"></iframe> But all that shows up on the page is the html script of
<iframe src="blackmarketgames.azurewebsites.net"></iframe>
Aug 11, 2015 at 1:23 PM
Could you tell where exactly you put that markup?
Aug 11, 2015 at 1:48 PM
On the admin dashboard, i go to content and click edit on the page that was added.
Under layout on the editing page, i dragged html to the layout and then typed the <iframe src="blackmarketgames.azurewebsites.net"></iframe> code. Then clicked publish.
Aug 11, 2015 at 2:05 PM
I see. You need to edit the HTML source of the Html element directly, otherwise it will just be encoded as you've seen. That being said, I believe there was an issue with TinyMce (the HTML editor) that removes the iframe markup. If that's the case, you could enable the Templates feature, create a new Template content item, paste in your iframe element there, give the template a name (e.g. MyIFrame), then go back to the page you want to add the iframe to, add the Shape element and provide MyIFrame as the shape type. This way you have full control over the markup being rendered.
Aug 11, 2015 at 2:45 PM
Where do i go to enable templates feature?
Aug 11, 2015 at 3:09 PM
In the admin menu, click on the Modules menu item. That will take you to the Features screen.
Aug 12, 2015 at 12:17 AM
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
Aug 12, 2015 at 6:51 AM
Check the logs if you see such an error