DriverResult Editor results in empty page

Topics: Customizing Orchard
Feb 27, 2015 at 2:04 PM
Based on another module im building my own module to have users send private messages to each other. Its using dynamic shapes but somehow my "Send" form only has the save button but no fields.

This is my DriverResult:
        protected override DriverResult Editor(PrivateMessagePart privateMessagePart, dynamic shapeHelper)
            var results = new List<DriverResult> {
                    () => shapeHelper.EditorTemplate(TemplateName: "Parts.PrivateMessage.privateMessagePart", Model: privateMessagePart, Prefix: Prefix))

return Combined(results.ToArray());
In the project Views directory i have an EditorTemplates directory with a view called: Parts.PrivateMessage.PrivateMessagePart. To my knowledge this view should be presented when I open de Send page but its empty. This is my first encounter with these dynamic shapes and even with debugging i have no idea what to look for.

Any help is appreciated.
Feb 27, 2015 at 2:23 PM
Edited Feb 27, 2015 at 6:13 PM
Did you configure the shape name "Parts_PrivateMessage_privateMessagePart" in your file? Also, did you make a typo (notice the lowercase "..._privateMessagePart")?
Feb 27, 2015 at 2:33 PM
sfmskywalker wrote:
Did you configure the shape name "Parts_PrivateMessage_privateMessagePart" in your file? Also, did you make a type (notice the lowercase "..._privateMessagePart")?
I was so caught up in looking at a code error that i didnt see the lowercase, just changed it and it works!

Thanks a lot!