Selecting all Content Items Except Forms

Topics: Customizing Orchard
Jan 22, 2015 at 4:07 PM
Edited Jan 22, 2015 at 5:10 PM
I'm trying to create a tab in the admin Content area that shows only content items that are drafts (not published). I copied the way the Content page is currently displaying all content items and limited it to only show content items that are drafts, however; submitted forms which have been saved as content items appear in this list and I would like to remove them. I believe the following code in the AdminController.cs file builds the list of content items:
var list = Shape.List();
list.AddRange(pageOfContentItems.Select(ci => _contentManager.BuildDisplay(ci, "SummaryAdmin")));
how would I go about editing this to prevent any form submissions from showing up? It seems a little tricky because my forms use various custom content items and the custom forms module to display the forms. Is there a way to select any content item that is not tied to a form? Thank you.

Edit: It appears another acceptable option would be to select only content items of a certain type such as page. Can this be modified to only select page content items?