Can't edit pages

Topics: Troubleshooting
Dec 11, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Let me start by saying, I'm not a web developer or a programmer, so most of the discussions on this board are over my head. I'm just a web editor, but I do have some understanding of html and css. That said, we have a website with Orchard, with a child theme of The Theme Machine Responsive made for us. Today I went to edit some pages and when I went to Content and clicked the page names or their associated "edit" links, I get

"Server Error in '/' Application"
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderInternalCompilerException: An unexpected exception occurred while binding a dynamic operation

Source Error:
Line 4: @{
Line 5: IEnumerable<ICKEditorConfigPair> config = null;
Line 6: if (Model.ConfigPairs != null) { config = Model.ConfigPairs; }
Line 7: }
Line 8: {

Source File: .....\Modules\CKEditor\Views\CKEditor.Config.cshtml Line: 6

and then

Stack Trace:

followed by a lot of code.

Can anyone help me with this or tell me where I need to go? Is there something I can do? Is there a setting I can change which will solve this? Is it an interface error or something related to the server?

Thank you!
Dec 11, 2014 at 8:27 PM
I've been told this is an server problem so I will follow that direction. Thank you!
Dec 12, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Here's the latest...

An app pool restart was done on the server with no luck. They are of the opinion it's an Orchard issue. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Thank you!
Dec 12, 2014 at 7:33 PM
Maybe it's a bug with the CKEditor. Could you try TinyMCE?
Dec 12, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Thank you, Sipke! That was it. Unfortunately TinyMCE is a lot more cumbersome, especially in the HTML view, but it works!
Dec 12, 2014 at 10:22 PM
You're welcome.
Perhaps you'll like the tinymce version with the 1.x branch better. I most certainly do.