Publish local compiled Orchard.Web on IIS Web Server

Topics: Administration, Core, General, Installing Orchard
Oct 27, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Hell guys

i had some problems after i was trying to copy and run my project from local iis server to My public IIS Web Server i create new domain on my server after that i copied the content of Orchard.Web to root folder of my domain space after that i make sure of permissions folders App_Data,Media,Modules,Theme
when i,m trying to open my domain i get this error
Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

Requested URL: /

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34237
and here is my log file
2014-10-27 16:44:17,179 [54] Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost - (null) - A tenant could not be started: Default
http://atest.smg.com.tr/favicon.ico
NHibernate.TransactionException: Begin failed with SQL exception ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'smg'. Reason: The password of the account must be changed.
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, UInt32 waitForMultipleObjectsTimeout, Boolean allowCreate, Boolean onlyOneCheckConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource
1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(TaskCompletionSource
1 retry)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource1 retry)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
at NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider.GetConnection() in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Connection\DriverConnectionProvider.cs:line 49
at NHibernate.AdoNet.ConnectionManager.GetConnection() in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\AdoNet\ConnectionManager.cs:line 196
at NHibernate.Transaction.AdoTransaction.Begin(IsolationLevel isolationLevel) in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Transaction\AdoTransaction.cs:line 137
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NHibernate.Transaction.AdoTransaction.Begin(IsolationLevel isolationLevel) in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Transaction\AdoTransaction.cs:line 157
at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.BeginTransaction(IsolationLevel isolationLevel) in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 1451
at Orchard.Data.SessionLocator.Demand() in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\SessionLocator.cs:line 46
at Orchard.Data.SessionLocator.For(Type entityType) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\SessionLocator.cs:line 36
at Orchard.Data.Repository
1.get_Session() in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:line 26
at Orchard.Data.Repository1.get_Table() in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:line 30
1.Fetch(Expression1 predicate) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:line 126
1.Get(Expression1 predicate) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:line 91
1.Orchard.Data.IRepository<T>.Get(Expression`1 predicate) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:line 60
at Orchard.Core.Settings.Descriptor.ShellDescriptorManager.GetDescriptorRecord() in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard.Web\Core\Settings\Descriptor\ShellDescriptorManager.cs:line 57
at Orchard.Core.Settings.Descriptor.ShellDescriptorManager.GetShellDescriptor() in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard.Web\Core\Settings\Descriptor\ShellDescriptorManager.cs:line 30
at Orchard.Environment.ShellBuilders.ShellContextFactory.CreateShellContext(ShellSettings settings) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Environment\ShellBuilders\ShellContextFactory.cs:line 66
at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.CreateShellContext(ShellSettings settings) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:line 185
at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.<CreateAndActivateShells>b__7(ShellSettings settings) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:line 135
and i had changed the connection string to my database inside App_Data\Sites\Default\Settings.txt to match my SQL Server
Oct 27, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Edited Oct 27, 2014 at 8:54 PM
ahmadkabakibi wrote:
NHibernate.TransactionException: Begin failed with SQL exception ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Login failed for user 'smg'. Reason: The password of the account must be changed.
I think you need do change the password for this user (there is a checkbox where you can force the user to change the password on the first login). When you create that user on your sql server, you must untick the box.

Edit: this box must be unchecked or you must login first with this user and change the password
Oct 29, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Thanks for your reply
actually i had recheck for sql user and this error hs gone but i still have in my loge other errors
2014-10-29 08:58:44,976 [63] Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost - (null) - A tenant could not be started: Default
http://atest.smg.com.tr/favicon.ico
NHibernate.TransactionException: Begin failed with SQL exception ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Connect(ServerInfo serverInfo, SqlInternalConnectionTds connHandler, Boolean ignoreSniOpenTimeout, Int64 timerExpire, Boolean encrypt, Boolean trustServerCert, Boolean integratedSecurity, Boolean withFailover)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.AttemptOneLogin(ServerInfo serverInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean ignoreSniOpenTimeout, TimeoutTimer timeout, Boolean withFailover)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.LoginNoFailover(ServerInfo serverInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, TimeoutTimer timeout)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.OpenLoginEnlist(TimeoutTimer timeout, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds..ctor(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnectionString userConnectionOptions, SessionData reconnectSessionData)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, DbConnectionPoolKey poolKey, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreatePooledConnection(DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject, DbConnectionOptions options, DbConnectionPoolKey poolKey, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateObject(DbConnection owningObject, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCreateRequest(DbConnection owningObject, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, UInt32 waitForMultipleObjectsTimeout, Boolean allowCreate, Boolean onlyOneCheckConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, TaskCompletionSource
1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource
1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpenInner(TaskCompletionSource1 retry)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource
1 retry)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
at NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider.GetConnection() in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Connection\DriverConnectionProvider.cs:line 49
at NHibernate.AdoNet.ConnectionManager.GetConnection() in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\AdoNet\ConnectionManager.cs:line 196
at NHibernate.Transaction.AdoTransaction.Begin(IsolationLevel isolationLevel) in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Transaction\AdoTransaction.cs:line 137
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NHibernate.Transaction.AdoTransaction.Begin(IsolationLevel isolationLevel) in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Transaction\AdoTransaction.cs:line 157
at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.BeginTransaction(IsolationLevel isolationLevel) in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 1451
at Orchard.Data.SessionLocator.Demand() in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\SessionLocator.cs:line 46
at Orchard.Data.SessionLocator.For(Type entityType) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\SessionLocator.cs:line 36
at Orchard.Data.Repository1.get_Session() in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:line 26
1.get_Table() in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:line 30
at Orchard.Data.Repository1.Fetch(Expression1 predicate) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:line 126
at Orchard.Data.Repository1.Get(Expression1 predicate) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:line 91
at Orchard.Data.Repository1.Orchard.Data.IRepository<T>.Get(Expression1 predicate) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Data\Repository.cs:line 60
at Orchard.Core.Settings.Descriptor.ShellDescriptorManager.GetDescriptorRecord() in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard.Web\Core\Settings\Descriptor\ShellDescriptorManager.cs:line 57
at Orchard.Core.Settings.Descriptor.ShellDescriptorManager.GetShellDescriptor() in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard.Web\Core\Settings\Descriptor\ShellDescriptorManager.cs:line 30
at Orchard.Environment.ShellBuilders.ShellContextFactory.CreateShellContext(ShellSettings settings) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Environment\ShellBuilders\ShellContextFactory.cs:line 66
at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.CreateShellContext(ShellSettings settings) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:line 185
at Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardHost.<CreateAndActivateShells>b__7(ShellSettings settings) in c:\Users\Ahmad.Kabakibi\Desktop\My Projects SMG\Web Application\Orchard\SMG.CMS\src\Orchard\Environment\DefaultOrchardHost.cs:line 135