Installing Orchard

Topics: Installing Orchard
Sep 6, 2014 at 9:39 AM
I have succesfully installed and uploaded my Orchard website to my free Azure website for test en developer purposes. Everything works fine, i love Orchard!
But... When deploying my website to my web hosting provider, None of the installed themes is rendered.
I can install new themes, but after a successful installation, the theme is not displayed under "Installed themes". So I can’t enable the theme. But when looking with FileZilla i found the files from the new installed theme in the folder Themes[Name of the Theme]…
I ask my provider and he told me that my site searches for the file Themes\TheThemeMachine\Styles\Site.css. but the file is not on the server.
But FileZilla told me, the files are still on the server!
I can reproduce this situation on my local IIS.
With IIS manager i found the folder: Themes\TheThemeMachine\Styles. But IIS manager displays an empty folder.
Looking with File explorer in the same folder, the files "Site.css" and "Web.config" are still there.
I’m stuck.
I followed the whole installation procedure from here:
Also i have set the security permissions for the folders: App_Data, Media, Modules and Themes.

any suggestion?
Sep 8, 2014 at 5:14 PM
There should be a specific web.config file in the static content folders like /Styles. Take the one from the MEdia folder is there is none.