Remove title from projection

Topics: Customizing Orchard, Writing themes
Sep 4, 2014 at 5:13 PM
I have created my own ContentType to output some body text/image and title. I am using common metadata in the content type and didn't want to output that to a page, so I edited and put -
    <Match DisplayType="Detail">
        <Place Parts_Common_Metadata="-"/>
This works fine. But I have created a projection that uses the query for the items above and it outputs it's own article tags with a header and title. How do I override this so I can remove the title from my piece of content which is a projection? I still want to be able to assign a title to my projection but not output that as html to the page... appreciate any advice.
Sep 14, 2014 at 4:55 PM
This targets the Detail display type. By default items in Projections are displayed using the Summary display type, thus adding a similar rule but with DisplayType="Summary" it should work.

Also, you can enable the Shape Tracing feature to see what is exactly building up the layout.

Furthermore Projector has an option, when configuring the layout, not to display items by display type but rather by using their properties: this way you basically hand-craft the output of an item.