how to add captcha in login page

Topics: Administration, Core, General
Aug 12, 2014 at 5:28 AM
Hi everyone,

I'd like to add captcha in login page to make my site better about security.
I searched on google & orchar site, but there're no any document to help me do that.

Thanks in advanced.
Thanh
Aug 12, 2014 at 7:50 AM
There are a few modules that provide for captcha functionality. Look for 'captcha' in the Orchard module gallery.

It may be that they need some adjustments to work properly, seeing they are at least 2 years old. If you need any help with that let me know.
Aug 12, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Edited Aug 12, 2014 at 4:23 PM
Thanks sanderg,
I've just use orchard in a few weeks, so I don't know how to change code of Orchard.Captcha module
I don't know where of code for login page. Could you give me advise or sample code?

Thanks in advanced,
Thanh
Aug 13, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Damn I dug a little further, and it seems there is a default module installed with Orchard (at least 1.8+).

Go to modules and look for Anti Spam, there is a feature with that name under the category Security. If you enable this feature a new Content part is available under content definition -> content parts -> Re captcha.

To make use of it, attach the part to the content type you want to secure with captcha, and fill in the settings.

Gook luck!
Aug 17, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Hi Sanderg,

Thanks you for your answer.

The recaptcha can be used only for a Content, I want to add captcha for login page. I think I have to edit code for module Users to get it.
Regards,
Thanh.