Page controls

Topics: Administration, Customizing Orchard, General
Apr 26, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Edited Apr 26, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Are the page controls part of the configuration or the theme? I do not like this at all...

It appears something like this:

• >

* >>

I would much rather have left and right arrows perhaps numbers in sequence. This doesn't seem intuitive to me at all and I'd like to change it just don't know how. I tried a couple different themes and they have the same control so i'm thinking maybe this is part of the configuration.

The screen print clip is from the blogs section. I have a bout 30 of them on the site now and so there are three pages of preview for the blogs.

Apr 26, 2014 at 7:57 PM
This is not how it should look. Themes should include some kind of styling for pagers but if they don't then you can get this. But does it look alright with TheThemeMachine?
Apr 26, 2014 at 8:04 PM
I just switched to another theme the two i like best both have this appearance of the page control at the bottom of the page. Now the one I just enabled has what I would consider a more reasonable control horizontally laid out. Course as you would know it.. I do not like the color scheme on this new one. <sigh> can't win it seems! :)

Apr 26, 2014 at 9:51 PM
I have found that other themes (which I don't' like as much) do not have the same behavior for the page contorls. So I guess until I learn how to fix the Themes I like I will have to just find another theme that works for me.

PS: If you have a way of altering the page control I would love to know! regards!