WebMatrix en Orchard

Topics: Installing Orchard, Nederlands (Dutch)
Mar 29, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Server Error in '/' Application.

None of the constructors found with 'Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.DefaultConstructorFinder' on type 'Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardShell' can be invoked with the available services and parameters:

Hi, I've just installed WebMatrix today and try to build an Orchard site.
By the time I want to run the newly site from out of WebMatrix I get the error beneath.
Can anyone help mei out ?

Cannot resolve parameter 'Orchard.Mvc.Routes.IRoutePublisher routePublisher' of constructor 'Void .ctor(System.Func1[Autofac.Features.OwnedInstances.Owned1[Orchard.Environment.IOrchardShellEvents]], System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1[Orchard.Mvc.Routes.IRouteProvider], System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1[Orchard.WebApi.Routes.IHttpRouteProvider], Orchard.Mvc.Routes.IRoutePublisher, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Orchard.Mvc.ModelBinders.IModelBinderProvider], Orchard.Mvc.ModelBinders.IModelBinderPublisher, Orchard.Tasks.ISweepGenerator)'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Mar 30, 2014 at 6:51 AM
No need for an answer anymore. Problem is solved after I rebooted my system. Kind of weird though.
Ronald Brink