Can't get 1.x to install

Topics: Troubleshooting
Mar 15, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Has anyone had problems getting 1.x source enlistment to complete setup? I pulled down the source from GIT today (3/15). Everything compiled fine. Setup page comes up, but attempting to run the Default recipe results in:

Setup failed: null id in Orchard.Core.Settings.Metadata.Records.ContentTypePartDefinitionRecord entry (don't flush the Session after an exception occurs)

Tried it several times, deleting App_Data each time an rebuilding.

Any ideas? Thanks
Mar 15, 2014 at 9:32 PM it. I restarted Visual Studio, did another rebuild, ran the setup and it installed this time. Strange.
Mar 16, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Marked as answer by psenechal on 3/19/2014 at 8:47 AM
Mar 17, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Looks like Sebastien fixed and committed about an hour ago. I was able to install and setup a new tenant without errors on my local machine this time. Thanks Sebastien =)
Mar 17, 2014 at 9:03 PM
I intended to send you a postcard but you found it before I had the time to.
Mar 19, 2014 at 3:15 AM
so...things are working, but I came across this while troubleshooting a module I'm writing:
2014-03-18 20:10:21,212 [14] NHibernate.Transaction.AdoTransaction - (null) - Begin transaction failed
System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException (0x80004005): The path is not valid. Check the directory for the database. [ Path = \\psf\Home\Documents\Orchard.Source.1.x\src\Orchard.Web\App_Data\Sites\test1\Orchard.sdf ]
   at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeConnection.Open(Boolean silent)
   at System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeConnection.Open()
   at NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider.GetConnection() in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Connection\DriverConnectionProvider.cs:line 46
   at NHibernate.AdoNet.ConnectionManager.GetConnection() in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\AdoNet\ConnectionManager.cs:line 196
   at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.get_Connection() in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Impl\SessionImpl.cs:line 1634
   at NHibernate.Transaction.AdoTransaction.Begin(IsolationLevel isolationLevel) in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Transaction\AdoTransaction.cs:line 137
is that supposed to be pointing to your user directory? =)