writing a form to a database

Topics: Administration, Customizing Orchard, General, Writing modules
Mar 15, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Edited Mar 15, 2014 at 12:23 AM
So I just might not know the right terminology to find the answer to my question. I have gone through a bunch of the orchard dojo tutorials which are great. What I am not finding an example of is Displaying a webform to a user on the front of the site, not the admin area, and save that form to a database. I have made an example contentpart, record, handler, driver, migrations and some simple views. I am not sure who to use all these great tools to make a front side form that saves to the database. Thanks for you input in advance.
Mar 15, 2014 at 12:26 PM
See the Training Demo. The sample there is about displaying a content item editor form on the backend, but it's the same for the frontend.
Mar 15, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Hey Piedone,
I have been doing that training demo, which is very helpful, what I am not able to piece together is exposing the content item editor on the frontend.

keep in mind I am new, so you may have to speak slowly and explain it like I am five, lol.
Mar 15, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Sorry for the dumb questions my brain just engaged and I figured out what I need to do, thanks for the link to the source code.