Usubmit module issue

Topics: Administration
Mar 14, 2014 at 12:01 PM
when I added usubmit module i am getting the below error and now I am not able to return to the admin page, please advice how to remove the error and be able to go to the admin page?

None of the constructors found with 'Orchard.Environment.AutofacUtil.DynamicProxy2.ConstructorFinderWrapper' on type 'UserSubmissions.Services.ImageService' can be invoked with the available services and parameters:
Cannot resolve parameter 'Orchard.Media.Services.IMediaService mediaService' of constructor 'Void .ctor(Orchard.Media.Services.IMediaService, UserSubmissions.Services.IImageResizer)'.
Mar 15, 2014 at 4:23 PM
I used it a while ago and it's a pretty cool module...BUT, it was written for an older version of Orchard. I had to open it up in Visual Studio, fix some issues and recompile it in order to get it to work. I think the biggest change in Orchard that affected this module was the Media. You used to be able to enable the old Media module for backwards compatibility, but I'm not sure if that's true anymore.

Anyways...if I remember correctly, the issues I had to code around to get it to work again were fairly minor and easy to do.