Recaptcha and 1.x

Topics: General, Troubleshooting
Mar 6, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Hi I have added to recaptcha module and enabled Antispam and Recaptcha to a 1.x branch from February 18. When I add the keys the to recaptcha they are not saved in the database. I verified this by actually looking at the Orchard_Captcha_CaptchaSettingsPartRecord table.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening.

Thanks in advance
Mar 6, 2014 at 5:30 PM
The table is no more used on 1.x

If you have executed the Upgrade module steps then it should be deleted. The values are in the ContentItemREcord instead, in the DAta field
Mar 7, 2014 at 11:41 AM
I went into the database an added the keys and a theme to the table and it started to work. I'm sure that's not what I should have done but... Would the Recaptcha module have know to where to look for the keys? It was published in 2012. I struggle with Orchard paradigm don't understand more than I do.

Anyway Thank You for all that you do.
Mar 7, 2014 at 4:30 PM
I am using the reCaptcha on 1.x and it works fine for me ... If you think there is a bug please share some repro steps.
Jul 16, 2014 at 1:53 PM
I just enabled reCaptcha in a 1.7.2 instance and it is not working. I added a public and private key from the reCaptcha site, but the reCaptcha tool does not appear in my blog. Is there anything else I should be doing?