Topics: Administration, Announcements, Core, Customizing Orchard, Francais (French)
Feb 20, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Can you please suggest me that how to add rss feed functionality for news module content add in rss feed and add link on front orchard cms site.
Feb 21, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Anybody have an idea. i need for this because i am beginner orchard cms and i need to rss feed for my news module display all news in rss feed
Feb 21, 2014 at 10:01 PM
If you used a projection to display the news, then there is automatically a feed created for this.
Feb 22, 2014 at 4:21 AM
i am using projection for display news but i don't know that where are i add the link of rss feed and get all rss in xml for subscription.

i don't know i am going on wright way, step for display news,

1) we create an queries of news content type and select layout htmllist.
2) create a projection for select this query and this projection url put on navigation menu.

but i don't access rss feed. please guide me how will it work.

Thanks & Regards,

Ram mohan Baghel
Feb 23, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Orchards rss feeds are one of the most least talked about topics, so I wouldn't blame yourself for not having a clue about them.

So to get a rss feed of your projection you will want something like ~/rss?projection={id} where id is the id of your projection.
Feb 24, 2014 at 4:50 AM

Thanks for support me,
really you have solve my problem your suggestion is helpful for me.
Many Many Thanks..

actually i am beginner for this cms. and i don't know about more of orchard cms. so i don't identify that how to use rss.

Thanks & Regards
Ram Mohan Baghel