I manage a large orchard site (software.homeaway.com) that is running on Orchard v.126.96.36.199. The site has basically been running fine for about 2 years now (with many code updates along the way).
Today, for no obvious reason, we tried to edit/change an image on an existing page and got this error when clicking "Publish" or "Save":
“The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.”
I did a few tests:
- I can add/remove images from media
- I can create new content with text on the page and publish/save
- I can can add a url to an image and publish/save the page
- I can edit content with no images on the page and publish/save
- I tried to edit an existing page that already has an image, but it will not publish or save
- I tried creating new content with an image in the content and it will not publish/save
I looked at the log/error files and cannot find anything specific. I have another developer looking as well.
Could it be DB related? Any other thoughts or ideas would help.
The site is running fine from the outside. So, that is good.