problem in showing taxonomy terms as a navigation after removing localization

Topics: Localization
Feb 7, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Hi all,
I tried to localize a product category taxonomy term but since that's not fully supported yet I removed it again. Now I have an issue in the following scenario:

I have a second level taxonomy term list which has been added as navigation,
I want to show that navigation as a widget to the left of my screen
The navigation is empty since I tried using localization on it, I can't seem to get it back.
I did notice some strange behavior in showing a projection of items that had the localization part. It only showed up when a translation was available. So I couldn't just add an item in one language only.
Maybe this issue is the same as the one I'm facing?
I tried to look into the code but I can't seem to find the query filter part where it checks for localization.
Feb 10, 2014 at 6:19 PM
Pfff I was so convinced that Orchard was the system I wanted to use.. I'm giving up. It seems that this community isn't big enough, no one can ever help me with any issues in the system, Localization and taxonomies is something I would need to combine allot since I'm living on a language border. Everything that I try seems to hit a boundary of issues. My next site will be in regular ASP.Net MVC, Now I just spend hours and hours trying to figure out how to get something fixed, or try to find the answer or solution to a bug..