How to name an alternate?

Topics: Customizing Orchard
Jan 10, 2014 at 12:37 AM
I've read the documentation, but it's not making a lot of sense. Can't find the correct ContentType for the name. Trying to create an alternate for:

Orchard.mediaLibrary \ Views \ Folder \ Create.cshtml.

When I create a file called "Create.cshtml" it works well, but breaks all other modules that have a Create.cshtml due to an expected Model error.

What should I call that alternate?
Jan 10, 2014 at 2:15 AM

In your theme's views folder, orchard.medialibrary/folder/create.cshtml night work. I don't have the source code in front of me but it seems to be an alternate to view of a controller action, so not related to the content type. In this case, module/controller/action structure overrides.

10 Oca 2014 02:38 tarihinde "AEdWill" <[email removed]> yazdı:

I've read the documentation, but it's not making a lot of sense. Can't find the correct ContentType for the name. Trying to create an alternate for:

Orchard.mediaLibrary \ Views \ Folder \ Create.cshtml.

When I create a file called "Create.cshtml" it works well, but breaks all other modules that have a Create.cshtml due to an expected Model error.

What should I call that alternate?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Marked as answer by AEdWill on 1/9/2014 at 11:20 PM
Jan 10, 2014 at 7:21 AM
That worked. Was thinking there was a different way to name it, but when I used the orchard.medialibrary/folder/create.cshtml structure it worked as expected. Darn noobs. :)