Continuous Integration with TFService (git) and Orchard

Topics: Installing Orchard
Nov 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I'm trying to setup continuous integration with TFService (git) but it doesn't seem to work.

It's a brand new source download (I want to develop with VS2013). I'd like to deploy to Azure Web Sites (or do you recommend me to use a Cloud Service?).

The first time I create a new build, it fails on the 'no projects are set'. I edited the Build Definition and pointed the project to build to the Orchard.proj file located in the root.

It then fails on the nunit-test runner. I can comment the Test target out, so it skips the nunit-test runner, however, it now fails on:

Built C:\a\src\src\Tools\MSBuild.Orchard.Tasks\MSBuild.Orchard.Tasks.csproj for target(s) Build.
C:\a\src\Orchard.proj (385): The "MSBuild.Orchard.Tasks.ValidateExtensionProjectFiles" task could not be loaded from the assembly C:\a\src\buildtasks\MSBuild.Orchard.Tasks.dll. Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\a\src\buildtasks\MSBuild.Orchard.Tasks.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.

Could you assist me?