Strange Orchard SQL Database Error

Topics: Administration, Core, Customizing Orchard, General
Oct 18, 2013 at 4:19 AM
I have an Orchard site with a SQL DB, when I try to access the site the following error happen:

Server Error in '/' Application.

None of the constructors found with 'Orchard.Environment.AutofacUtil.DynamicProxy2.ConstructorFinderWrapper' on type 'BodyLogic.Physicians.Services.PhysicianService' can be invoked with the available services and parameters: Cannot resolve parameter 'BodyLogic.LegacyDb.Services.Repositories.Physicians.IPhysicianRepository physicianRepository' of constructor 'Void .ctor(BodyLogic.LegacyDb.Services.Repositories.Physicians.IPhysicianRepository, BodyLogic.LegacyDb.Services.DtoConverters.IDtoConverter)'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException: None of the constructors found with 'Orchard.Environment.AutofacUtil.DynamicProxy2.ConstructorFinderWrapper' on type 'BodyLogic.Physicians.Services.PhysicianService' can be invoked with the available services and parameters: Cannot resolve parameter 'BodyLogic.LegacyDb.Services.Repositories.Physicians.IPhysicianRepository physicianRepository' of constructor 'Void .ctor(BodyLogic.LegacyDb.Services.Repositories.Physicians.IPhysicianRepository, BodyLogic.LegacyDb.Services.DtoConverters.IDtoConverter)'.

When I delete the "default" folder from App_Data/Sites/... and install a new Orchard everything runs perfectly, no exception and the modules are ok, but when I change the connection string to point to SQL Server again, the same exception happens again.

Any assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated,

Regards and thanks,

Alex.
Developer
Oct 18, 2013 at 6:40 PM