Sep 25, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Edited Sep 25, 2013 at 4:42 AM
We are unable to blog to Orchard using Live Writer. What, if anything, can we do to work around this? Steps to reproduce:
- Host Orchard 1.7.1 as a Windows Azure Website.
- Setup a blog that is the current home page. E.g. ours is
- Ensure the following three modules are enabled.
Remote Blog Publishing
- Download and install Windows Live Writer 2012 for Windows 8.
- Run Windows Live Writer 2012.
- Go through the configuration steps as follows:
Web address of your blog: www.muddlingthru.ca
Remember my password
Windows Live Writer was not able to automatically detect your blog settings. Please select the type of blog that you are using to continue.