Archive List is empty in Orchard 1.6

Topics: Troubleshooting
Sep 1, 2013 at 8:53 AM
I just installed Orchard 1.6 and am having some problems with it. For some reason my Blogs are not showing up when I click on the Month for August. I compared the view ListByArchive.cshtml in my Theme folder and it is the same as the one I was using for Orchard 1.3, but for some reason the list is not rendering at all.

If I click on the year 2013 they show up. If on the month, then nothing. The funny part is that if I change the 8 to a 9, then they show up. If I change the 8 to a 10 they don't. Maybe it has something to do with it being the 31st? I don't know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here's the links:

By Year: they show up

For August: empty

For September: they show up

For October: empty
Sep 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Edited Sep 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Ok. So I went back to my blog posts and set them to have a publish date of the 30th instead of the 31st of August and they are showing up now. The new problem is that my Archive count for August went up to 6 for some reason. Can anyone tell me what the dealy is yo?

I just set this up last night and I have already come across four issues with it.

BTW, if you want to fix the Blog Archives Count check out this post in my blog.
Sep 1, 2013 at 9:23 AM
August ad September posts are shown when I try your link. October should be empty anyway.