Bloggers

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General, Installing Orchard, Troubleshooting
Apr 22, 2013 at 7:21 AM
Hi,
When The blog post are created many tables are updated in DB. The title in one table, body part in one table, created and published dates are in another table. These tables are not related with unique column.
I need to add list of bloggers on home page. I am not able to unique column in orchard blog related to tables to relate all the tables. I need relate all the tables and get created time. based in the created time i need to display bloggers post.

Can you please let me know how to resolve this?
Coordinator
Apr 22, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Not sure what you mean. All parts are related to the content item records or content item version records by id.
Apr 22, 2013 at 8:04 AM
I need to list the list of post when click on the particular author name. Can u please let me know how to implement this?
Coordinator
Apr 22, 2013 at 8:39 AM
The author/owner of the post is in the Common part. Query on that.
Apr 24, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Hi,
I am not able to get the values. Can you please let me know how query on common part?
Coordinator
Apr 24, 2013 at 6:32 AM
No. Look for existing usage of ContentManager.Query.
Apr 24, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Hi,
I am not able to understand the orchard process. So only i am asking. Can you please let me know the sample query to understand common part?
Coordinator
Apr 24, 2013 at 7:53 AM
No, it would not be really helping you to do the research for you. If you want to learn, you are going to follow the advice, read existing code and try to understand it.