OForms with Orchad 1.6 and MySql

Topics: Core, Customizing Orchard, Troubleshooting
Apr 7, 2013 at 2:27 AM
I try to use Oforms with Orchad 1.6 and MySql but don't work. Someone to know what happend with this?

I have many sql errors. The database of Orchad 1.6 doesn't has the fields:
oformpartr2_.SuccessMessage
oformpartr2_.Target

I try to créate manually this fields but the errors continue , now the error say a need the table oforms_oformsettingspartrecord

someone can help me?
:o(

Please....
Coordinator
Apr 7, 2013 at 5:40 AM
Not sure that module is compatible with 1.6. Did you try using custom forms instead?
Apr 7, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Yes, I used that too , the problem is when I work with custom form I don't know how To validate the fields ( phone, email, etc)
You know how I can do that?
Developer
Apr 13, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I don't know all the details, but Sébastien demoed a new C# validator during one of the last meetings. I think you could probably use that to perform forms validation.
Apr 13, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Really? Do you know where I can found Sebastian? I need ask him where I can found that validator of forms Thanks, Sent from my iPhone
Developer
Apr 13, 2013 at 9:59 PM
I have no idea where he's at, but rumor has it he's living somewhere in the mountains.
But, if you download the latest 1.x bits, you'll find a module called Orchard.Scripting.CSharp, which provides a ScriptValidationPart. No idea how it works, but analyze the code and find out (and post back here with all that you have discovered :)).