I have read the documentation on the
site to integrate a social plugin (the simple "Like") on the Home Page of my web site.
As I am very new to orchard I choose the quick and easiest way (IMO). So I have done the following steps:
- Created the IFRAME code on the Facebook web site with their configurator
- Added an HTML widget in the Tripel Second section of my site
- Added the generated IFRAME inside the HTML widget
I have then asked some of my friends to click on the like button to verify that everything was working good and discovered that something very strange is happening:
- When I visit the site I can see that me and another person likes the page. I can also see the faces
- If my brother visit the site he only see that one person (a third one) likes the site
- When my brother disconnect from facebook and refresh the page he can see that 2 persons likes the site (one in common with me)
Is there any step that I have missed in the configuration?
Facebook Like widget
but I was'nt able to instructions to make it work anywhere..
Can somebody help me?