Step by Step to install on hosting service

Mar 5, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I have followed this, and there is no styling (lots of 404s being generated).

I have not created my remote database (and the instructions don't speak of this at all)

If we want Orchard to be adopted, I think these instructions need to try to address everything that needs to be set up...

--
Mark :)
Developer
Mar 5, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Could it be that it's just because of the missing underscore in App_Data?
The creation of your DB and its instructions are handled in the Setup screen.
Mar 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Nope. App_Data is there with underscore and it would appear that the app is writing into it just fine. The problem is (maybe only) the following:

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - [domain deleted]/Themes/SafeMode/styles/site.css"
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - [domain deleted]/Modules/Orchard.jQuery/scripts/jquery-1.8.2.min.js"
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - [domain deleted]/Modules/Orchard.Setup/scripts/setup.js"
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - [domain deleted]/Modules/Orchard.Setup/content/synchronizing.gif"
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - [domain deleted]/Core/Shapes/scripts/base.js"

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 2:11 AM, sfmskywalker <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Could it be that it's just because of the missing underscore in App_Data?
The creation of your DB and its instructions are handled in the Setup screen.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchard@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email orchard@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

--
Mark :)