Updating Contact Form

Topics: Administration
Mar 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM
am managaing the website "possiblesolutions.in" , an Orchard CMS.
I am having a hard time trying to update the "Contact Form" page of the website.

The problem is after me logging in as Admin to the dashboard, i can't even see this page (Other pages are good)

Orchard Version : Orchard v.1.4.0.0

Appreciate your help.
Developer
Mar 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Can you tell us more about this Contact Form? For example, does it come from a specific module, what is the content type and parts.
Did you check the log files to see if there's anything suspicious there?
Mar 4, 2013 at 5:32 AM

Thanks a lot for the response.

Sorry , looks like i have confused you.

The page "Contact Us" works good when i access the website. (screen shot attached)

The problem is that , i wanted to update some information on this page. So i log in as "admin" to the orchard control panel for this website . while I could see and update all the other pages , i couldn't even see this page (Contact us) . (Screen shot attached)

However I can see the Contact Us link , in the Navigation section of the control panel (Screen shot attached)

This website was transitioned to me by a .Net professional , I am fairly new to this .

Thanks for your help

Sincerely
Laji

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 2:38 AM, sfmskywalker <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Can you tell us more about this Contact Form? For example, does it come from a specific module, what is the content type and parts.
Did you check the log files to see if there's anything suspicious there?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchard@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email orchard@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Developer
Mar 4, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I didn't receive the attachment, but I'll take your word for it.
So you're saying that this specific Contact Us page is not being listed in the content list view in the dashboard. That could indicate an error is occurring when the item is being rendered. If that's the case, you should be able to find something in the log files (App_Data/Logs).