Issue with installing Orchard

Topics: Installing Orchard, Writing themes
Feb 12, 2013 at 9:44 PM
In order to set up a website running on Orchard CMS,I extracted the contents of the zip file downloaded from (version 1.6) and uploaded them to my host.However,After trying to view the site on the browser,I got the following exception:

Inheritance security rules violated while overriding member: 'log4net.Util.ReadOnlyPropertiesDictionary.GetObjectData(System.Runtime.Serialization.Ser>ializationInfo, System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext)'. Security accessibility >of the overriding method must match the security accessibility of the method being >overriden.

Having done a lot of search online,I realized that the problem was due to the fact that an Orchard website needs to be run in a Full trust mode on the server.But again the problem is that my host won't allow such a thing for security concerns. So,I wonder if someone know if I get the issue sorted out by making a change to the source code of Orchard project like setting a security attribute in the assembly file or anything like that as described here: Inheritance security rules violated while overriding member - SecurityRuleSet.Level2

Thanks in advance,
Feb 13, 2013 at 12:07 AM
No, you need a hosting company that supports full trust. Your current hosting company is wrong that partial trust brings higher security. Microsoft has stopped recommending partial trust, and Orchard has stopped supporting it.