Jan 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Edited Jan 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM
There are some docs on the Internet, i.e
- Create a Hello World module in Orchard;
- Create a simple Text Editor module in Orchard.
But they are not using Visual Studio.
My question is, how to create a module in Visual Studio? Do we have a template to do so?
The process I found (not sure if they are all correct):
1. Download source code of Orchard;
2. Open .sln in Visual Studio;
3. Run the Orchard.exe command line (codegen module) to create a module (can't we do it directly in VS??):
4. What's next? How to add the business logic in my custom module?