How to Use Third Party Menu in Orchard Blog Source

Topics: Core, Customizing Orchard, General, Troubleshooting
Jan 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I want to use third party menu to display in home page. The third party tool contains script manager and style manager. But it doesnt work in orchard blog source. Can you please let me know how to use third party menu in orchard?

Jan 18, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I'm sorry but it's impossible to give a useful answer with that little information.

Jan 22, 2013 at 2:27 AM

I want to add 3rd party menu in Orchard website source. It includes script manager to show the sub menus when mouse hover and style managers with necessary styles. I have added the 3rd party menu in website source. It shows the menu items.  But it does include the script mangers and style managers. So i cant able to apply the styles and the mouse hover is not applied due to script manger. Can you please let me know how to include the 3rd party menu with their style and script managers?

Please let me know if you need more details.

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:25 AM

By script manager and style manager, what do you mean exactly? Normally when you implement a menu script that comes with javascript files and css files, you would include then in your views using the Script.Include and Style.Include methods.

If by script manager you mean the one from ASP.NET WebForms, then that will not work. Instead, include the scripts and styles as just mentioned.