Invalid search query: Count must be greater than zero

Topics: Troubleshooting
Jan 8, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Every time I use the search on my website, i get the following error:

Invalid search query: Count must be greater than zero

My logs have the following:

2013-01-08 21:40:31,941 [19] Orchard.Search.Controllers.SearchController - Invalid search query: Count must be greater than zero
2013-01-08 21:40:56,055 [17] Orchard.Search.Controllers.SearchController - Invalid search query: Count must be greater than zero

My Search Index:

1. The search index contains 144 document(s).
  2. The search index contains the following fields: id, title, type, author, created, published, modified, body, format, Product, Product-id, tags.
  3. The search index was last updated a moment ago.

I have deleted App_Data/Sites/Default/Indexs to try and force index rebuilds. They usually take quite some time to rebuild even using the rebuild button inside of orchard (can take up to 4min until the _a.* files in/ Indexs/Search appear).

Im running Orchard 1.5.1 with Lucence , Indexing and Search 1.6. I tried downgrading to the older versions of those modules with no luck.

Thanks

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Anyone got any insight?
Coordinator
Jan 31, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Can't repro, but do you have a more complete stack trace? Also, any reason why you are not using the version of search, indexing and Lucene that corresponds to your version of Orchard?
Feb 5, 2013 at 5:14 AM
I didnt have those modules by default and when I installed them they automatically installed 1.6. I have since downgraded all 3 modules (Index, Search and Lucene) yet the issue still exists.

I Just fixed it though! In default number of items per page, I had it set to 0 for unlimited, though for search this must mean 0. Set it to 100 and search works again!