Cannot get Onestop.Contrib.CustomAdmin to work

Topics: Writing themes
Oct 24, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I tried setting up this theme in a development project (using 1.6RC source).

1) I tried to plop the folder in ~/Themes.

2) I tried adding the project to the "Themes" folder in VS2012 (as an aside, the "Themes" folder has a "Themes" project under it with folders for the default themes that come with Orchard - I added the project under the "Themes" folder, so it's a separate project) and just doing a build on the entire Orchard source.

3) I then tried to just build Onestop.CustomAdmin and then published it under a separate folder in ~/Themes.

In all instances, I just get the following error: 

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. 

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Onestop' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 1:  @using Onestop.CustomAdmin.Services
Line 2:  @using Orchard
Line 3:  @{

Source File: d:\..\OrchardDEVELOPMENT\src\Orchard.Web\Themes\OneStopCustomAdmin\Views\Dashboard\Admin\Index.cshtml    Line: 1 

I only "enabled" the theme and then tried navigating to the Dashboard (in some instances I wasn't even able to get to the Dashboard and was met with this error).

Sorry if I am missing something obvious.

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Apparently it got renamed. Make sure the folder name and the csproj name are the same.

Oct 24, 2012 at 2:00 AM

Thanks. I should have cloned the source rather than downloaded the .zip (which was named onestopcustomadmin_fb7989e4ef3a).