Powerpoints?

Topics: General
Oct 14, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I'm trying to find powerpoint decks about Orchard. There are quite a few available on slideshare and such but I can't find these one the main site of orchardproject.net.

In particular I'm looking for one specific powerpoint from the past. I remember it being one of the first from outside of Microsoft at that time and it showed on one slide a triangle with (9?) blocks on it consisting of the order on how to display something: theme, content part, content item, shape, ...

Anyone knows where I can find it?

Oct 14, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I found it again: http://www.slideshare.net/KrisvdM/orchard-the-new-cms-in-town. On slide 9.

On the other hand, is this still correct as the slides are from like a year ago?

Coordinator
Oct 14, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Those things still exist, yes.

Oct 17, 2012 at 3:17 PM
bertrandleroy wrote:

Those things still exist, yes.

Are there other things added to it that are of interest? Just wondering. Or are these still the only building blocks?

Coordinator
Oct 17, 2012 at 4:44 PM

That is an incredibly vague question that I can only answer even more vaguely ;)

Yes, probably. Or maybe not. I mean, even at the time, that slide was just a quick schema that demanded a verbal explanation anyways. It doesn't show parts or fields for example. You should probably read documentation instead.

Oct 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Ok thanks. Will there be an update to the documentation to represent it visually? Now one has to dive into a lot of reading stuff but a picture says more than a thousand words.

Coordinator
Oct 17, 2012 at 9:43 PM

If somebody writes one, yes ;)