Disqus Module in v1.5.1

Topics: Troubleshooting
Oct 5, 2012 at 4:30 AM

I'm trying to use the Microsoft DPE package for Disqus Comments. However, it doesn't seem to be working properly in v1.5.1. Does anyone else have it working? It keeps showing that there is an update available and nothing is rendering.

How can I totally remove a module? Do I still have to do it the manual way by deleting the records in the database?

Developer
Oct 6, 2012 at 5:55 AM

You can remove a module by deleting its folder from the Modules directory. Cleaning up the database is also done manually. You would have to not only delete the tables that the module created, but also remove records that its migrations may have created. Check the following tables:

• Orchard_Framework_DataMigrationRecord
  • Settings_ShellFeatureRecord
  • Settings_ShellFeatureStateRecord

Oct 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Thanks. That worked to uninstall it. I'm assuming that module just does not work for v1.5.x.

Coordinator
Oct 10, 2012 at 1:18 AM
Onestop has forked it and announced they will make their version available.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM, jgaylord <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks. That worked to uninstall it. I'm assuming that module just does not work for v1.5.x.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchard@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email orchard@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com