Content Parts added to a List Type are not loaded on model for display main list page

Topics: Core
Oct 1, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Hello,

I've created a List called 'Jornadas' of a custom content type called "Jornada" .

The point is I want that the main page of the list, the one which shows all the 'Jornadas' elements available, shows a customizable body and two images.

In order to do so, I've used the Body content part of the List content type to set the customizable body. Furthermore I've added to the List content type an ImagePart called MainImages composed by two MediaPickerFields.

While I use succesfully a similar approach for contents based on the type Page that comes by default with Orchard. When I use it with the List type I find that the Model always return null values for the two MediaPickerFields.

It is strange because when I access to the 'Jornadas" List Properties page I see the data I stored into those fields is just there.

For the body something similar happens, however the point is that initially I set a text to the body that is the one I always see when the list page is displayed. No matter which data I store for the Content part on the admin page, it continues showing the initial data I set.

Any clue?

Regards!

I'm very happy to meet Orchard only a few weeks ago, it' extremely flexible!

Oct 1, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Yeah solved :)

I've removed the Content Part Publish Later from the List Content Type and now it works

It seem that there is a kind of incompatibility between this content part an the List content type.

Oct 1, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Estimado.. esto es off topic, pero... hablas español? busco gente para crear un grupo de soporte, estoy empezando a usar Orchard hace como un mes, y tengo muchas dudas al respecto y a veces es tedioso tratar de explicarlo en ingles.

espero tu comentario.

saludos.

Dec 12, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Perdona no me suscribí a este hilo y hoy por casualidad buscando entre los hilos donde he escrito he visto tu mensaje.

Si hablo español si, y me parecería genial contar con un grupo de soporte en español.

Un saludo Daniel.