error whit BA Navigation

Topics: Administration, Customizing Orchard, Installing Orchard
Sep 26, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Hello. 

I have a problem whit the BA Navigation module. after install them, my site showme a message error "The assembly reference 'BinaryAnalysis.Commons' could not be loaded for module 'BinaryAnalysis.Navigation" 

I have install all the references and still showme the error. 

If somebody can helpme, i will be very grateful :D

Or if somebody knows other way to build submenus plis tellme :D

NOTE: Sorry for my bad english.

Sep 26, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Hi,

"I have install all the references and still showme the error. "

Did you try to copy past the dll in the bin from Orchard.Web?

Do you have any log wiuth more details, maybe you need a specific version src\Orchard.Web\App_Data\Logs\orchard-debug-....log

I setup this module and it works. I use the orchard version  Orchard v.1.5.1.0

BinaryAnalysis.Commons - 0.2 DetailsSkip to navigation Successfully installed 'Orchard.Module.BinaryAnalysis.Commons 0.2'Successfully added 'Orchard.Module.BinaryAnalysis.Commons 0.2' to C:\Orchard\src\Orchard.Web\The module has been successfully installed.

BinaryAnalysis.Navigation - 0.2 DetailsSkip to navigation Successfully installed 'Orchard.Module.BinaryAnalysis.Navigation 0.2'Successfully added 'Orchard.Module.BinaryAnalysis.Navigation 0.2' to C:\Orchard\src\Orchard.Web\The module has been successfully installed.

I don't have any issue. Should I do anything to repro?

Sep 26, 2012 at 5:14 PM

The entire message says:

The assembly reference 'BinaryAnalysis.Commons' could not be loaded for module 'BinaryAnalysis.Navigation'. 

There are generally a few ways to solve this issue: 
1. Install any dependent module. 
2. Remove the assembly reference from the project file if it's not needed. 
3. Ensure the assembly reference is present in the 'bin' directory of the module. 
4. Ensure the assembly reference is present in the 'bin' directory of the application. 
5. Specify the strong name of the assembly (name, version, culture, publickey) if the assembly is present in the GAC.

thx for you help

Sep 26, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Hi,

I have nothing in the GAC, I notice Orchard installed nothing inside.

do you have the same version in each module.txt, do you have these two modules in Orchard.Web\Modules?

Name: BinaryAnalysis.CommonsAntiForgery: enabledAuthor: BinaryAnalysisWebsite: http://binaryanalysis.netVersion: 0.2OrchardVersion: 1.0Description: Common code for BinaryAnalysis modulesFeatures: BinaryAnalysis.Commons: Name: BA Commons Category: BinaryAnalysis

Name: BinaryAnalysis.NavigationAntiForgery: enabledAuthor: IkutsinWebsite: http://usanov.netVersion: 0.2OrchardVersion: 1.4Description: Navigation submenus and hierarchyFeatures: BinaryAnalysis.Navigation: Name: BA Navigation Category: BinaryAnalysis Dependencies: Navigation, Orchard.Widgets, BinaryAnalysis.Commons

Is your target framework is 4.0?

Sep 26, 2012 at 8:10 PM

in the log only appears the next one:

2012-09-26 13:03:24,882 [17] Orchard.Environment.Extensions.Compilers.DefaultExtensionCompiler - Assembly reference 'BinaryAnalysis.Commons' for project '/Modules/BinaryAnalysis.Navigation/BinaryAnalysis.Navigation.csproj' cannot be loaded

the modules.txt says:

Name: BinaryAnalysis.Navigation

AntiForgery: enabledAuthor: Ikutsin

tVersion: 0.2

OrchardVersion: 1.4

Description: Navigation submenus and hierarchy

Features: BinaryAnalysis.Navigation: Name: BA Navigation Category: BinaryAnalysis

Dependencies: Navigation, Orchard.Widgets, BinaryAnalysis.Commons

and 

Name: BinaryAnalysis.Commons

AntiForgery: enabled

Author: BinaryAnalysis

Version: 0.2

OrchardVersion: 1.0

Description: Common code for BinaryAnalysis modules

Features: BinaryAnalysis.Commons: Name: BA Commons Category: BinaryAnalysis

Any comments? 

thx for the colaboration

Sep 27, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Hi,

"Assembly reference 'BinaryAnalysis.Commons' for project '/Modules/BinaryAnalysis.Navigation/BinaryAnalysis.Navigation.csproj' cannot be loaded"

in the file, I edited C:\Orchard\src\Orchard.Web\Modules\BinaryAnalysis.Navigation\BinaryAnalysis.Navigation.csproj

And I notice 

<ItemGroup>    <ProjectReference Include="..\..\..\..\orchard_src\src\Orchard.Web\Modules\BinaryAnalysis.Commons\BinaryAnalysis.Commons.csproj">      <Project>{90BB92FA-A782-4207-BB4B-CAD4AECDB794}</Project>      <Name>BinaryAnalysis.Commons</Name>    </ProjectReference>    <ProjectReference Include="..\..\..\..\orchard_src\src\Orchard\Orchard.Framework.csproj">      <Project>{2D1D92BB-4555-4CBE-8D0E-63563D6CE4C6}</Project>      <Name>Orchard.Framework</Name>    </ProjectReference>    <ProjectReference Include="..\..\..\..\orchard_src\src\Orchard.Web\Core\Orchard.Core.csproj">      <Project>{9916839C-39FC-4CEB-A5AF-89CA7E87119F}</Project>      <Name>Orchard.Core</Name>    </ProjectReference>  </ItemGroup>

Do you have the same thing?

And I notice in the web.config from BinaryAnalysis.navigation 

<compilation targetFramework="4.0">

In the web.config from BinaryAnalysis.Commons

<compilation targetFramework="4.0">

Do you have the same version Orchard as me? : 1.5.1.

Did you try to put a breakpoint inside C:\Orchard\src\Orchard\Environment\Extensions\Compilers\DefaultExtensionCompiler.cs

in 

public DefaultExtensionCompiler(
            IVirtualPathProvider virtualPathProvider,
            IProjectFileParser projectFileParser,
            IDependenciesFolder dependenciesFolder,
            IEnumerable<IExtensionLoader> loaders,
            IAssemblyLoader assemblyLoader,
            ICriticalErrorProvider criticalErrorProvider) {

_virtualPathProvider = virtualPathProvider;
            _projectFileParser = projectFileParser;
            _dependenciesFolder = dependenciesFolder;
            _loaders = loaders;
            _assemblyLoader = assemblyLoader;
            _criticalErrorProvider = criticalErrorProvider;

T = NullLocalizer.Instance;
            Logger = NullLogger.Instance;
        }

My assumption is also, there is something wrong inside, and maybe with the last version something has been changed.