The controller for path was not found or does not implement IController

Topics: Troubleshooting
Sep 12, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Hi,

I created a blog, add a message and delete the blog.

Now I obtain each time the followint issue on the file ShellRoute.cs from OrchardEnlistment\src\Orchard\Mvc\Routes\ShellRoute.cs

"The controller for path '/ OrchardLocal /' was not found or does not implement IController"

public IAsyncResult BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb, object extraData) {                _scope = _workContextAccessor.CreateWorkContextScope(new HttpContextWrapper(context));                try {                    return _httpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(context, cb, extraData);                }                catch {                    _scope.Dispose();                    throw;                }            }       

I try to reproduce the same error but I don't.

I remove all element in App_Data, delete the database and recreate a new one. I choose all by default and connected to sqlserver.Create the blog, show on menu...

Do you have any documentation or link permetting to investigate? (logs, process to catch th exception in visual studio.)

Best regards,

Alexandre

Sep 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Edited Sep 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM

How can I close a discussion?

Coordinator
Sep 12, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Do you want me to delete the thread?

Sep 13, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Hi,

My opinion is it's better to close the discussion to permit to keep an history.
I am not able to reproduce the issue. So maybe later I will success.
Best regards,
Alexandre

Coordinator
Sep 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM

There is no such feature on CodePlex. Let's just declare, by the powers invested in me, that this thread is officially closed ;) Nobody dare ever respond to it.