Trying to integrate Orchard with an online event registration system

Topics: Customizing Orchard, Writing modules
Aug 14, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Hey, I'm pretty new to Orchard, and I'm just curious if anyone here could at least provide me with a little bit of advice to see if what I'd like to do is even possible.

We've got an online league and tournament registration system built for our Ultimate frisbee organization ( and right now, I've got it set up as an MVC project, and in IIS is set up as a virtual directory because our main site is using GraffitiCMS. I would like to build a single site if at all possible, but this registration system is pretty complex. We need to be able to create events, determine the wizard steps for signing up for the event, let people register online for the event, and then in some cases, be able to manage the game schedules and results.

Is this something that is even possible with Orchard modules? Not looking for someone to tell me how to do everything; just looking to see what the experts here think before I go down the rabbit hole too far.

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Well, that's an extremely vague question but nothing you're mentioning seems impossible.