Meeting notes for 8/8/2012

Topics: Announcements
Aug 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM

MySQL: GPL is a problem, we can't include the dll. Sébastien is asking lawyers, so we can find a creative and legally satisfying solution.
Harvest: we'll have Pete Hurst, David Hayden, Sipke Schoorstra, Sébastien Ros. Seb did the new theme, and hit a few things while doing so:
- widgets: we're rendering too much, and the theme ends up being a reset theme of sorts.
- Menu: customized menu type with custom css class. Harvest logo is an html menu item <- neat
(we should bake custom css class into menu item and widget in core).
- Need a widget page type, that has its own local widgets, with widget editing experience right in the item editor. Not layer-based. Layers are still useful for non-local widgets.
Triage was done for 17 bugs out of 85. Sébastien will finish offline.

Aug 8, 2012 at 9:35 PM

As mentioned there, for a similar solution regarding widgets and content items, my Content Widgets module can be used to tie widgets to content items.

Aug 9, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Is the meeting recorded?

Aug 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Edited Aug 9, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Yep, I just uploaded it!

Sorry for the audio glitch, despite of the fact, that last week everything went flawlessly, Lync lagged like hell and I couldn't start the recording for the first 10 minutes. And if that wouldn't have been enough, my audio driver set itself to "Alvin and the chipmunks" mode...