Thanks for the update to 1.5, the speed of development with Orchard is amazing.
I've upgraded my local version to test any issues before upgrading our live site and I think I found an issue with the new navigation system.
I performed the upgraded exactly as the instructions (copied over the media, theme, modules and app data).
Everything seemed to work fine (though I had to reinstalled the dot.less module).
I tried adding a new side menu.
Navigation -> Add new menu -> Set name -> Save
I then tried to add new content item, (the top option on the right of the screen) and got a yellow screen of death.
A 'script' named 'ContentPicker' could not be found.
With some weird calls to
I've tried this with a clean install and it works without issue, so I'm assuming it's something to do with the upgrade process.