Filter for Modules Gallery?

Topics: Administration, General
Jul 14, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Is there any kind of filtering option in modules gallery thought to be implemented in future or does a module exist of that kind?

Regards,
Thomas

Coordinator
Jul 16, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I don't understand. Can you clarify?

Jul 16, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Sure :) Right now if you go into Gallery inside Orchard for installing new modules, you have a really confusing list of modules. No way to filter for category or even installed and not installed modules. Such filter is what I was thinking about.

Maybe it's already solved in 1.5, but as I don't even get it started at the Moment ... ;o) 

Coordinator
Jul 16, 2012 at 11:54 PM

You can go on the site itself to get a view filtered by category. From the site itself, there is a search box that you can use.

Jul 17, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I know I can do. But having same functionality in Orchard would be lovely. It's not the best way to go to the site first looking for a module and than getting back to Orchard for installing it. So currently there's no such function or something planned or as an alpha version creeping around somewhere (at least from what you or someone else knows of)?

Coordinator
Jul 17, 2012 at 12:07 AM

We take patches ;)

Jul 17, 2012 at 2:26 PM
And I will deliver soon I know the system a bit more in detail :)

To: [email removed]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:07:59 -0700
Subject: Re: Filter for Modules Gallery? [orchard:368065]

We take patches ;)
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (orchard@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email orchard@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com